About The Private Equity Operating Partner Executive Network
You may be asking yourself: “What is the Private Equity Operating Partner Executive Network?”
The Private Equity Operating Partner Executive Network (PEOPEN) is the official group for networking and sharing best practices and resources related to PE portfolio company management, operations and value creation.
The forum provides:
- Access to the latest value creation strategies through case studies
- Research and data related to value creation
- A pipeline for operating partner news including people moves and the regulatory framework
- An opportunity to register for membership of the PEOPEN LinkedIn group, the world’s largest community exclusively for full-time operating partners at private equity firms.
- A means to register for PEI’s Operating Partners Forum and other global events geared to the community
- A platform for submitting candidates for Private Equity International’s annual Operational Excellence Awards
This site is a one-stop resource for value creators, promoting a free exchange of ideas and putting the entire operating partner network of professionals, consultants and service providers at your fingertips. Just register to access case studies, data, research or register for one of our events: it’s as easy as one-two-three.
About our publisher, PEI
The Operating Partners Forum is published by PEI, the only global B2B information group focused exclusively on private equity, private real estate, private debt and infrastructure. As these four asset classes continue to grow in scale and significance – for investors, fund managers, financial practitioners and other service industries globally – PEI is positioned to provide unparalleled business knowledge and intelligence to these communities.
Formed in London in November 2001, when a team of managers bought out a group of assets in an MBO from financial media group Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, PEI has enjoyed more than 12 years of growth. Owned entirely by people who work in the business and with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, we publish globally recognised magazines and news websites, manage what is probably the most extensive set of databases dedicated to alternative assets, run more than 30 market-leading conferences globally and publish a large library of specialist books and directories.
We are the leading specialist information group dedicated to alternative assets.
For more information visit: www.ThisIsPEI.com.